SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kitkat3_gw

I'm in love...with my new LG Top Loader!!!!

kitkat3
13 years ago

Thanks to all of the advice on this forum I was brave and took the plunge into owning my first washer and dryer. My roommates and I are fascinated with this washing machine! We can wash EVERYTHING we own in it and still have room for more!

Granted my first load was a wrinkled mess, but on the second try I used the delicate cycle for my office clothes and underwear and it was much better. My clothes have never been cleaner!I couldn't believe how nice they smelled, even though I used such a tiny amount of detergent.

I bought the upgraded model with the steam feature because we have a lovable, but smelly at times, pet who loves to sleep on our beds. Now it's no problem...we can sanitize our comforters!

No problem with underwear getting twisted like others have mentioned. I washed them on the delicate cycle and they came out perfect. Towels also came out great--no tearing or pulls.

I LOVE my new washer and dryer.....thanks, everyone!!!

P.S. I didn't do quite as good as others on bargaining but I did get free delivery and paid $749 for each piece. I was happy with that....though I wish I had offered $600 now! Getting my warranty on Square Trader.

Comments (10)