SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kellienoelle

Help with staging small living room for sale

kellienoelle
11 years ago

Hello all,
I have been seeking staging help in readying my house for sale on the Buying and Selling Forum and it was recommended that I also seek the help of the talented folks here. The most troublesome room has been the "living room". It is to the left of the foyer, straight ahead is the "family room". The two walls that are open (to the foyer and family room) have large arched doorways. I'll be honest, the room never gets used. We did have our christmas tree in there, but for the other 11 months we just look at it. Right now it is sparsely decorated because I think it's prettiest feature is the arched doorways and didn't want to cover them. However, this means that it reads more like a passageway than a functional room. So, I'll appeal to you, I don't want to spend much money buying new furniture since I am hoping my next house won't have a living room. We do have a rug that I recently pulled up to show the floors off, but could put it back if that would help. Here are a few views to give a feel for the dimensions of the room with some different stuff along the way.....

{{gwi:1548584}}

{{gwi:1548586}}

Comments (41)