SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
polly929

Does anyone have the 'Cane Daybed' from Ballard? Please help...

polly929
12 years ago

I have posted about this before, but I never bought it.

I've just about had it with the front porch area of my house that was converted into living space and is open to my living room. It looks like a few chairs amongst a mess of toys. I have 3 kids, but the major culprit for the mess is my 2 1/2 year old son.

I'd like to put a daybed there, but one that looks more like a sofa and not a bed since it is a living space. I'm ready to buy one from Ballard, but the pic is a little decieving, b/c there is a bedskirt in every pic online. I don't know if there is just a metal bar going across and that is why they have the bedskirt on it. I don't want a bedskirt. I plan on big baskets underneath to store some toys.

Does anyone here have this bed or know someone who has it?

The other 2 beds on Ballard, the Louis daybed and the Averill bed have a decorative piece of wood going across where the mattress would be. But they are pricier, and I'm trying to spend as little money as possible. Need to make a decision before Tuesday when the sale ends.

Here is the space it will go in:

This is an old pic and the 2 bergere chairs are now in my living room on either side of my fireplace. You can see the back of my sectional on the left. And my pretty round rug was ruined by my 17 year old dog and tossed in the garbage. I can't get another area rug until she goes to doggie heaven because she pees on everything that is on the floor.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ballard Cane daybed

Comments (20)