SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
twinkletoesmomma

Please help with Tricky Layout

twinkletoesmomma
15 years ago

Hi

I've been having a horrible time getting a good layout for my kitchen. There is a return duct that is in the corner that is making this very tricky. Can you help me figure out where to put appliances and a large pantry?

Here are some thoughts:

1. I'd like to keep the sink in front of the window.

2. The return duct is only 22' on one side which doesn't allow for a countertop.

3. I really want a nice/tidy view from the living room. My dream would be to have glass wall cabinets to the left of the sink so I could display my dishes.

4. We NEED a large pantry--preferably one made out of drywall, not cabinetry. We cook/bake a lot from scratch so we have large containers of grain, oats, raisins, flour, etc. Plus, lots of small appliances.

5. Right now the stove is in the middle of Wall B and the refrigerator is at the end of wall B near the return duct, but these can be moved.

[IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn261/twinkletoesmomma/Kitchen/ScannedImage-2-1.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks so much! I am at such a loss with this. I have thought of every combination possible, but it still isn't right. Maybe you all can think of some new possibilities.

Comments (48)