SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phoggie_gw

I am asking for your help AGAIN~~

phoggie
11 years ago

Okay, kitchen posters, I need you help again. Since I do not have pics (tech challenged), you will have to use your imagination....or maybe someone has some similiar pictures.
Cabinets---Pearl
Counter--Premier Santa Cecilia Granite
Hardware on cabinets and lights--antique bronze
Appliances--Stainless Steel
Flooring--Gunstock stained Hickory

NOW....for the backsplash? I had thought of a small subway in cream on 12x12 sheet with a brown grout?....doing all cream?...using 1" glass tile in shades of taupe?....using the cream subway with some insert of brown tone glass pencil tiles?....2x2 brown tiles (on 12x12 sheet)? I did not know that a simple back splash could cause such a problem for me to figure out. Also...color of the wall (and there is not much that will show)...brown or stay with the sageish olive that the other open concept will be????

Thanks to all for your help....and if you have any pics, they would certainly help me.

Best to you all in the New Year. I am so pleased that my house is coming along so nicely....and I could not be more happy with my Amish crew...they are amazing...and hope to move in sometime in Feb...and they have only been working on it for 2 months.

Comments (3)