SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2sethc_gw

Bedroom Redo! Pics! Need more advice.

mom2sethc
15 years ago

Hello,

Recently I posted some pics of my bedroom and based on your suggestions I have made some changes. I want a beach cottage/casual look. Even though I couldn't be further from a beach, and buried under more snow than I want to think about!! Anyway, this is the room now, I still need a couple more tables. I'm thinking about a chest to put underneath the B/W Photo wall. I need something in the empty corner (you'll know it when you see it in the pics!)What would you put there? I was thinking of a pedestal table with some tall white flowers?

Here is the before:

{{gwi:1543518}}

And some after pics:

Replaced red bedding and valances with new white bedding, green and cream pillows, cream throw and white roman shades.

{{gwi:1543519}}

Replaced the lamp with a SS one, replaced the dark mirror with a SS one, added green and cream pillows to chaise (decided to keep the chaise in the room).

{{gwi:1543521}}

Here's my empty corner! Any ideas of what would look good here? Also got a new print, it has a glare on it so it might be hard to see. But it has all of the colors in the room, plus my adjoining bathroom.

{{gwi:1543523}}

New arrangements on the dresser (I need to move the phone and alarm clock). Does everything else look OK?

{{gwi:1543525}}

Elaine

Comments (8)