SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2sethc_gw

Sons Bathroom Re-do! Pics!

mom2sethc
15 years ago

Hello,

When we built our home we put vinyl floors in the bathrooms with the intent to later upgrade to tile. During the week of Christmas our tile guys did both of our upstairs bathrooms. We did floors, backsplashes and shower/tub surrounds. The pics below are my sons bathroom. I have always wanted a B/W tiled floor. My tile guy was "less than thrilled" with my tile choice! He said that the tile was "old fashioned" and too small for the large space. After the floor was done, he said that he really liked it afterall! So, put your sunglasses on before viewing these pics!! I smile everytime I walk past my sons new bathroom! The walls are SW Steely Gray, I used red as an accent color. We are still waiting on the red waste basket, cup and toothbrush holder that I ordered before Christmas.

Previous Bath Pic (vinyl floor and brownish counter top and backsplash)We tried to use green as an accent color but it just doesn't work with the wall color.:

{{gwi:1543169}}

New bath, new black counter top, glass tile backsplash and new tiled floor:

This is a close up shot of the floor just so you can see the black glossy tile that the contractor used for the kick plate on the cabinet.

Elaine

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH