SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sparky823

Sears Salesperson-not a clue on Oasis

sparky823
16 years ago

Today I was in Sears just looking around and saw the new LG washers so I walked over to see those. A salesman was helping a woman with a washer. From where I was standing I could hear everything he was telling her. She was buying the Oasis H E with wash plate and she was asking about the H E detergents. He told her she could just use what she wanted and to cut it back to reduce the sudsing. She bought the washer and he had to walk off to get something so I told her she should only use the H E detergent. I told her to read her warranty,that my understanding it is voided if you use regular soap. She said Thanks, thats good to know. I think this is why some people have problems out of the machines is because of the things the salepeople tell them just to help make a sale. I know there are some people here that use the regular detergent in their H E machines with no problems, but when it is under warranty I think I would want to do like the book says to,at least till the warranty is out. I think the salespeople should be better educated on all the new products they are selling and aware of the pros and cons,but then they still might not pass it on to the consumer?

Comment (1)