SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
essie4_gw

Uba Tuba Girl Chooses Backsplash - Love it, now needs paint color

essie4
12 years ago

I did it. My backsplash is up and I am very happy with it! It is Dal Tile Glass Reflections, Cream Soda. Home Depot online had the best price for it. The best part is, the installer did a great job and was great to work with. I cannot say that for past projects.

Things to note...I could not decide where to end the backsplash and think I decided on a wise choice. Also my friend painted the switchplate covers and they are a fabulous match...in my opinion anyway.

Now....I am trying to choose a paint color. I really have very few walls...In fac,t the only small wall I have is adjacent to the refridg (which you cannot see in the pic.) The rest of the walls are above the cabinets.

The tile is really not green although it might look like it in the photos. It is gold with a greenish cast. I got a few samples from Sherwin Williams. I do not want the paint to be the same color as the tile. Lighter or a totally different color. As you can see from the photos my kitchen is very open to the other rooms. Looking forward to your expertise. I even thought of wallpaper but not totally sold on that idea. Thank you in advance!

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH