SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Two gifts from around the world....

annie1992
15 years ago

I got home today and found two boxes waiting for me. One had a LOT of stamps on it, it was from Colleen in Australia and the customs slip said "ceramic tile". I opened the box and found this beautiful tile. I love the intense colors, isn't it gorgeous?

Unfortunately, you can see that it's broken, smack into three parts. Fortunately, Ashley has a friend who does individual ceramic tiles for kitchen mosaics and he says he can fix it, so it's all good and beautiful.

She wrote a note on the package, wishing us a lifetime of rainbows. I got one in that box, that's for sure!

The other box was from Maureen in Maryland. She knows my fondness for all things maple, and somehow she must have known that our inordinately cold and long spring compromised the maple tapping season, because she sent me maple syrup. Also some very yummy looking cherry butter, a jar of peach and ginger chutney and another jar of something that I can't read the label on but part of it looks like "diced peaches". It definitely doesn't LOOK like diced peaches, LOL, so that'll be an adventure some night soon.

So, two "thank yous" go in different directions on the same day from two very dear "imaginary friends". Thank you, both of you, for your kind thoughts and gifts and mostly, for the friendship we've shared.

Annie

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH