SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
silverbullet3g

GE DCVH480EKWW 24" Dryer

11 years ago

I recently bought the GE 24" Washer and Dryer. I live in a condo and can only fit 24" wide washer/dryer and previously had the one-piece stack units from Sears. Decided to buy the front loaders. I did notice when drying clothes, it seems to take longer to dry than with my older non-front load set. I had underwear and socks and used the "cotton" (sensor dry) setting and it initially started out with either 55 minutes or 110 minutes. Then as time went on, it added more time, which I guess is from the sensor dry feature. So today when drying only 4 bath towels, I used the "timed" setting with 60 minutes. The towels were still damp, so I added another 20 minutes and still a tiny bit damp. Does anyone who has this GE Dryer have any suggestions or tips on what settings/time to use for certain types of loads such as Bath Towels, or Jeans, or undergarments, etc? I dont like the fact that it may take 2 hours or so just to dry one load of clothes, and not even a full/large load either. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer