SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

When things aren't right.

User
10 years ago

Today was one of those tiring days where a bunch of (smallish) things just didn't go well.

I ordered a (hand made) monogram necklace and it and it arrived today. I was so excited and when I pulled it out it didn't look like what I thought I was getting and the monogram wasn't centered. So bummed.

The description reads black monogram on beige background. The background of the necklace in the first photo looked a little funny, but I didn't think much of it based off the description and the additional photos shown, didn't look like this. There are tiny beige polka dots. I don't like polka dots. They remind me of a nursery and that's the only place I care to see them. However, I could get past the dots since they aren't that noticeable unless looking up close and it's half my fault for missing it (though I strongly feel the description should've been more accurate). I don't like that the monogram is off center. The other work shown doesn't look like this so I was surprised. I hate to say anything but I did send an email explaining both these issues. I'm a perfectionist and I have a hard time drawing that line of 'we're only human and nothing's perfect' to 'not acceptable'.

Just felt like typing about it.

Comments (4)