SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janemarie5

Do you clean your teenagers rooms?

janemarie5
16 years ago

I know I will get blasted from some on here to say "shut the door and don't worry about it" but, are there any out there that just finally say enough is enough and go in with a vengence? LOL Today was one of those days, my DSD is almost 15, great kid in so many ways and lives with us full time but she is at her mom's this weekend. I walked by at 7:00 this a.m. and thought.. enough already.. and tore it apart and put it back together. 2 hours later and a very sore back it was done. I found pieces to my hairdryer, old socks/clothes in an old gym back (YUCK), enough dust to choke a horse and lots of broken pieces to numerous things. I washed her sheets, pulled all the furniture out and vac behind it (found lots of goodies behind that, I am sure she was wondering where some of her jewelry was, along with hair clips and deodorant) ...I probably do this 2 or 3 times a year. So, back to my original question, do you clean your kids rooms? If not, how do you have the self control to look the other way. If you do, are your teenagers appreciative or upset when you do it?

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert