SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
olympia776

Help me find a cheaper alternative to this tile! ABB...

olympia776
10 years ago

Hi,
I'm almost ABB - because I'm DIYing there's been some project creep. Let's just say I'm at a stopping point but might keep going!

I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to this gorgeous waterworks 1x6 glass (almost milk glass looking) tile. It's $62/sf putting it firmly out of my price range. I'd love to be under a third of that for my price point. I don't usually like glass but the opacity and texture of this seem more ceramic like to me.

Traditional Kitchen by Greenwich Architects & Designers Orrick & Company

Alternatively, I'm open to other ideas for something in the realm of subway (which is my default) but possibly with a twist. My kitchen is a monochromatic white on white look with white cabinets (custom color but kind of close to BN Snowfall), white walls, White Macubus counters and elongated 6" polished nickle cup pulls. I'd say the overall style is traditional skewing a little transitional (I've got a blanco flushmount microedge sink and brizo solna faucet in SS, SS appliances, and a zephyr anzio hood, along with the seemingly obligatory polished nickel industrial style lighting!).

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022