SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Wish Microsoft would quit changing things

tami_ohio
13 years ago

I have all my old word documents saved as a .wps file. Doesn't work on the new computer, can't just copy and paste into a new doc in Open Office either. Sooooo, I've spent the last two days freezing on the old computer copy and pasting into an old office program of DH's that will run on it but not this new one. I can't move it away from the window because of the external monitor it has to be connected to. It's cold! I finally had to quit last night because of it. You don't want to touch that arm and hand right now! LOL! My biggest problem is it doesn't want to copy and paste any my trip journals with pictures inserted into them, or any inventories that have pics in them. If it takes them it takes forever to do it, which is why I am back playing on here again. I think I have all the rest of the stuff changed over. It's all copied to a flash drive to move over here when I'm done. And I'll have to take all the others off, I guess, so they don't take up all that room. And updated drivers arent available for the scanner, either. It's fun to get a new computer, but sure is frustrating, too. If they have to change things, at least they could make them compatable with the older programs. I spent all day Sat. working with the Comp Help forum trying to do this and didn't get anywhere.

Tami

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County