SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
happymomof2kids

New HE detergents I've seen and heard about.

15 years ago

I figured I'd post this for all those laundry fans out there, and I know your out there. I have noticed some new options on the scene of HE detergents and figured I'd post them for any who may be interested. Some of you may already know about some of these, but I figured I would post them for who doesn't.

Gain is now offering Mango Tango HE in liquid. I spotted it at a local Walmart. According to Gain's website, they are supposedly bringing back the powder HE detergent they once sold as well.

Arm and Hammer is now offering a new liquid HE with there Oxi Stain lifters in Cool Breeze scent.

Sun, manufactured by Huish detergents, is also now available in an HE liquid in the Clean Fresh scent. Also speaking of Huish, owners of Sun Products, they also now manage all Unilever detergents here in the U.S. and there could be a possible Surf Powder HE available sometime in the future. According to a customer service care agent at Unilever there has been so many requests for a Surf Powder HE that Sun Products is actually considering it. Another Uniliver detergent, managed by Sun Products, All Small and Mighty is now offering the Fresh Rain HE in a 96 load jug.

Purex also has two new options that I know had been advertised some time ago but never seemed to be anywhere and those are the Purex Free Clear HE and the Purex Natural Elements in HE. I am just starting the see the Free Clear version around my area in stores, so I figured I'd mention it here.

Well, so far that is all I have seen. I'm still using my Charlie's, but I still like to keep an eye out for my fellow launderers needs.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm