SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mahatmacat1

Argh--jeans for junior girls? What's not horrid?

mahatmacat1
14 years ago

Has zipper material suddenly gotten overwhelmingly expensive? Seems that no manufacturers want to use more than a couple of inches of it in any pair of jeans for junior girls these days. I'm in a deep quandary...

What lines of jeans are decent for girls to wear when they leave size 16? I don't want nun-like, but I don't want street-walker, either...Is there *anything*? DD has plenty of nice Nike yoga pants, which look fabulous with sneakers or decent shoes or even boots, but she's grown out of her last pair of kid jeans and we have to face the fact she needs to be in a junior size now, like Junior size 1. Clothes have changed so much since I last wore a junior size, before my hips opened from pregnancy. I really could use some help/pointing in some good directions for middle-school-girl jeans that aren't prudish but not sl*tty either. Honestly, I don't see jeans I feel comfortable with on any of her friends...I have a real problem with what it says about girls if they have 2" of zipper...thanks in advance.

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022