SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maryanntx

1 very sad news-2 good news-(1 pic)

maryanntx
16 years ago

I haven't been on much lately since I haven't felt well. I just wanted to update everyone.

Last Sunday my son's Tatum was hit by a car and she died immediately. She was Chad's dog, but quickly became mine too and we all loved her soooo much. We really miss her. Here's a picture that you've probably seen before of Tatum and I taken January '07.

Now for the good news:

1. Yesterday was my last day of chemo. So I no longer have to carry that bag everywhere I go!!!! That is such a relief! It was so heavy and I have lost so much weight, that it was a real burden. And tomorrow is my last day of radiation so no more daily trips to San Antonio! I am ready for my body to get back to a little bit of normal and for my appetite to get better. I weigh less than I did as a Senior in High School!

2. Jammer and I plan to get married this weekend. After 12 years of living together and being totally in love and dedicated to each other, we decided it was about time.

Thanks to all of you who have prayed, thought about me, and sent cards. It has meant so much to me.

Comments (74)