SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heather_on

Ipad/iPod apps you enjoy

heather_on
12 years ago

Would love to hear what apps people have on their machines that they love.

Have you tried Talking Tom 2, Talking Ben and Talking Tom and Ben News? They are really cute little apps that are free. You can buy add ons but you really don't have to.

Done Drinkin is another entertainment game that is really fun. It used to be free and it still may be free but you can also upgrade it if you wish.

Love the game Fishdom. It costs about 5 dollars if I remember correctly but it is well worth it. My sister is up over 800 levels last she told me. You can play a number of levels free and then decide if you like it enough to upgrade. There is Halloween, Christmas and Harvest editions of this game.

Coin pirates is a free one, that I also like. You get 50 coins to start, and once they are used up, if you wait awhile, your coins will build up again. I have been playing it for well over a year and never bothered buying more coins. Now I have built up a collection of coins and will never run out.

Of course there is Angry Birds, another favourite of mine. Paper Toss is also fun. I could go on and on but what are some you enjoy?

Comments (18)