SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chocolou

bosch nexxt 500 washing machine questions

chocolou
17 years ago

I recently purchased a Bosch nexxt 500 washing machine(model #3301) and have several questions:

1. I have read that the machine is very quiet and does not vibrate. My machine vibrates during the spin cycle,perhaps because it isn't perfectly leveled. It is located in the first floor mud room that has lineolum flooring. I have also noticed that it makes noice during the spin cycle, even at the beginning of the spin cycle before the spinning has started. Has anyone else experienced this?

2.The door does not seem to close properly. When I close the door, it will click and appear to be closed, but when I push the button to start the wash, error code E01 lights up. The door, although initially closed(based on the clicking sound) pops open from the latch. This is an intermittent problem and doesn't occur with every wash. I have only washed about 10 loads, so the machine is very new and should not be damaged from use. Does this seem to be a defect?

3. What is considered a full load of wash? When the clothes are first put into the machine, it will look full, but when the wash starts and the clothes become wet, it appears to be a much smaller load. If washing towels, for example, how many bath towels can be washed without overloading the machine?

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida