SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kngwd

Blue Mtn Woodworking - thanks again Craftlady07!

kngwd
13 years ago

We finally got to Blue Mtn last night - love them! Worked with Heather and told her about my friend Andrea - aka Craftlady07 (who I've never met - in person anyway!!!!). LOL! I was really impressed with the cabinets - they have some really nice displays! Blum hardware for the drawers. Since we both work, Heather kept the place open for us so we could come after work.

We changed things around a bit and added a few things, so I don't have the exact quote just yet, but I can tell you our original quote for 15 cabinets, including a 48" pantry w/roll-outs, 72" peninsula cabinet, 2 corner cabs w/lazy susans and a couple of sets of drawers was just over $10k installed, for maple with a glaze. Oh, and just found out last night that also includes the hardware!! And they have a really nice selection on-site to pick from.

After looking around, we ended up dropping the glaze and copying you, craftlady, I'm going with the cinammon stain! I started this process set on glaze, but we are trying to cut costs to get everything we want, plus I worry about it going out of style. When I saw the cinammon both DH & I loved it and decided to save the money (not a huge cost but every bit helps!) We are not doing inset, but I don't think it adds a ton to the price.

I know a couple other people in my area (Hunterdon County NJ) were interested in Blue Mtn. I met DH@ the Clinton Walmart and it took us less than 40 minutes. It's in a very rural area - I thought for sure we had missed it! But I think it's well worth the trip. Heather was great, and they are willing to build anything you want - she's working on designing a mud room/locker set-up for us now.

Craftlady - let me know how install goes and how the cabs look on Tuesday!! Pictures please!! I should have thought to bring my camera!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!