SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caflowerluver

I am beginning to think I am cursed.

caflowerluver
16 years ago

I am not posting to ask for sympathy but to figure out why we are having such a patch of bad luck lately. We were finally finishing up on the bathroom remodel and DH drops the towel bar and cracks the brand new expensive tub (that I haven't even used yet). So there goes a thousand plus down the drain. (no pun intended)

Right after that fiasco, I am taking the dog out and fall down the front brick steps. My knee just gave out and I fell. Ripped the nail off my little finger and I think I sprained it so have to go get a splint. But what really hurts is I scraped the whole side of my right breast. Scaped the skin right off. Let me tell you, that hurts! And can't really put a bandaid on that. Don't know how I managed to do that! Just kind of slid down the stairs after I fell. Broke the planter too.

So lets tally what has happened so far, broken crown, canceled dr. appts that are going to cost double now, allergic reaction to medication, lost keys for 6 days and now the tub and injuries. Also had the microwave and crock pot die just before Christmas day. So had to face the crowds the day before to get a new one because had to have them for my Christmas meal. Not a biggie, just an irritation.

I am wondering when is it going to stop.

Clare

Comments (22)