SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Long week , staying at my folks need prayers

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Well it has been a long week since I had surgery on my gall bladder. I am still haveing pain because of the problems they had causing hemotomas and lots of bruising and swelling. Well I have been on meds for post partum and depression for 7 years and due to recent events had them raised, also have been taking maximum dose of pain meds on a regular schedule because of pain from surgery or overdoing it. Well lately in the last 2 weeks I have been slurring words, mumgling, doxy, falling asleep in no time and also have had many balance issues, stumbling, tripping, getting up from chair. First we thought that it was the depression meds that had been doubled but after a week that didn't help. So my family decided to take me to my parents and lock up meds and keep me away from that. I understand because I had called the doc last night because of concerns but now they have lost all my med including regulars like prozac and also the pain pills. The Dr. recomended that they wean me off the meds slowly and see if that helpse. I am still in pain but that could be caused by too many pain meds. I feel like something else is wrong almost like a stroke, I just feel out of it. A lot of what I feel is like I felt like when I had post partum depresssion and was so exhausted and didn't feel like doing anything all day and no energy but add to that the pain.

An update on Peyton her surgery it has been rescheduled until April 17th. So I hope things are better by then. If you have a second to think of me or say a prayer do that it would help.

Stacie

Comments (6)