SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missindia2020

Anyone here from San Diego? Lotsa ?s... :)

missindia2020
15 years ago

We're taking DD to San Diego for Spring Break - March 29 - April 4. (It's really an early birthday present as trying to get people to RSVP to invitations is like pulling teeth with tweezers. So to avoid any more heartache and wasted money, we decided to take her on a trip.)

We have several things we are planning to do (all touristy, you know!) The Zoo, of course; Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Harbor Cruise and the Double Decker bus tour. DD wants to go to the beach one morning, but I think it might be too cold to swim. She wants to look for "she-shells" but I don't know if they have them on that beach.

Also, any idea how know how far it is to Knotts Berry Farm? DD doesn't like "scary" rides but wanted to go the Camp Peanuts/Snoopy part. We just wanted to do a 1/2 day there. We will be staying in the "Mission Valley" area. We have one relative there but she is so busy, she never reads her email or I'd ask her.

We are looking for a good Mexican restaurant and we'd also like to find a good Indian restaurant.

All suggestions welcome! Thanks bunches!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022