SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandy_in_ia

Bradley, 2 y/o with Brain Tumor - -Need Prayers!!

sandy_in_ia
14 years ago

I wanted to be sure that people saw this without going back to the other post. This was the latest posted on their site. I think he was in surgery close to 18 hours yesterday/last night.

"sorry we didn't say more last night but it was tough for us to hear the news. we are ready to be positive and optimistic more than ever now. The cancer had spread down his spinal cord and they took out what they could there. They removed what they could of the tumor inside the brain, but could not get it all. We knew that they would not be able to from the beginning, but we kinda wished they were wrong. We are seeing his oncologest in an hour and we will have more news. it is not the cancer we were hoping for but he is our fighter and the oncologest is the one who will determine what course of action to take. i know we will be here for at least 2 more weeks. keep up the prayers and you all have been awesome and thanks for everything."

Please, PLEASE keep Bradley and his family in your thoughts and PRAYERS! They also have 3 kids at home...6, 4, Bradley is 2 and one that is about 8 months old.

Comments (8)