SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandy_in_ia

Thursday Update--Little Bradley

sandy_in_ia
13 years ago

This is from Angie last night just after surgery:

The doctor believed he got enough for the radiation to work or the proton therapy. he thinks he got at least 90% out. We will know for sure tomorrow after another MRI. Then comes the bad news...there is a 2nd tumor behind the brain stem. It can't be touched w/ out alot of devastion to Bradley. So he didn't touch it. He believed it to be small enough for the radiation to get rid of it. Pray please that this is so!!! he believes that he got enough of the tumor off of the nerves that Bradley should be so much better and moving better after a few days. He said he'll be off balance for a little while now that it is off of those nerves!

And this is what she posted just a few minutes ago:

Bradley slept off and on. He would wake up in pain. His face/eyes are so swollen he can't open them. I'm sure that is scary for him. They have him on several pain meds and try to keep him calm w/ those. His vital stats are up and down...lots of alarms going on and off constantly it seems. Alot of you that i have spoken to want to know how we feel about everything. Honestly, i don't know. So many mixed emotions. Trust me we are estacic to know that the doc removed more of the tumor than he thought he would be able to. That is beyond awesome. I'm just the worry wart about this 2nd tumor.

Please continue to pray for Bradley and his family!

Comments (8)