SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandy_in_ia

Little Bradley is in need of MaJoR PraYerS!

sandy_in_ia
14 years ago

Surgery started about 2:00 p.m. CT, 30 minutes later the surgeon requested to speak with them. This is what Angie wrote on the Carepage about 45 minutes ago:

"A Miracle is in need

The Doctor called us down at 2:30 to speak with us. I have never felt so many emotions at one time. Anger, fear, sorrow, oh how this hurts.....Doctor said when he reopened Bradley to begin removing tumor his entire brain connale was covered in a layer of **** stuff. He has to send it to the patholigy for determination.......he believes it to be tumor......if this is the case there will be no more surgery.We need to pray that is not the case! They will need to treat it with antibiotics if it is indeed an infection before another sugery can occur. We will have to wait a few days for the report and in the mean time we will be here at the hospital. One thing is for sure we will be taking all the kids to Disney World as soon as possible! We will make GREAT memories with all the kids to remeber forever....I can't stop crying....this is so unfair.....want to hurt some body to make this pain go away, but I know that will not change any thing. we've come so far and been through so much....trying to figure out a plan of action. The doctor will be up here in about an hour to speak with us some more. The Doctor explained that the layer is attached to the brain and when he tried to move it pulled at the entire brain making surgery impossible. If this is the case we will use the video camera to make some great memories. I don't know what else to say right now...."

PLEASE, please say a quick prayer for Bradley and his family!

Comments (37)

• Lindsey_CA
    14 years ago

Just said a prayer and will say more...

• mariend
    14 years ago

Sending those prayers for Bradley, family and medical staff. Tears are a cleansing and all of us are doing that now.
    Marie

• okwriter
    14 years ago

I've been following your Facebook posts and praying for this baby boy. What is the Carepages name? (I follow several others there, too.)

• sandy_in_ia
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Rita; BradleyAllen2

• taigen_gw
    14 years ago

Continued prayers for the strength to deal with all of this.

• okwriter
    14 years ago

Thanks!

• glenda_al
    14 years ago

Continuing special thoughts and prayers!

• joyfulguy
    14 years ago

Prayers being offered for Bradley ... and for his family ... and for the hospital people who are caring for him.

How hard it is to be totally powerless. To be able to do nothing but sit ... and wait for news.

Maybe a good idea to do something, especially something that requires movement ... maybe darn socks? Knitting/crocheting wouldn't be so good: too much risk of dropped stitches, errors, etc. ... that last for a long time.

ole joyful

• alisande
    14 years ago

Fervent prayers sent up.

• liz
    14 years ago

keeping fingers and toes crossed and lots of prayers going up!

• lynn_d
    14 years ago

He surely has mine, Sandy.

• nanatricia
    14 years ago

Mine!also so very sorry.

• dotmom
    14 years ago

Mine also being said for little Bradley, his family, friends and care givers. Please, please, send a miracle. (((((((hugs for you all))))))) Dottie

• phyllis__mn
    14 years ago

This is such a load to bear for the whole family. Peace to them all.

• tami_ohio
    14 years ago

More prayers for Bradley, family & care givers/drs.

Tami

• bulldinkie
    14 years ago

Oh my, so sorry.....

• pump_toad
    14 years ago

Prayers for this sweet little boy and his family.
    Lois

• gwanny2three
    14 years ago

this just makes me so sad..I've been following this for a few months now and was so hoping today would be a good day for them. My heart aches for them...just not fair.

• nola_anne
    14 years ago

This is such heavy news...prayers are being lifted for all concerned...nola anne

• matti5
    14 years ago

Bradley has been in my prayers all day. My heart is aching for his family. Thank you for the updates.

• kacram
    14 years ago

I sent my prayer in! I have been thinking of him a lot.

any news on the biopsy?
    I just can't imagine the heartbreak.

• bigfoot_liz
    14 years ago

they are in my thoughts! what a terrible ordeal for them ~ liz

• pattico_gw
    14 years ago

My heart really goes out to this family...I don't know what I'd do in their shoes...

I know that poor baby has gone through more pain than I could stand to watch if he were my son...

I know when our Bradley was a baby and spent so much of his first year in the hospital and all the shots and probes he had...it took him a long long time to not be afraid of strangers for fear of more pain.

What this little guy is going through is mega more than our grandson experienced. How do they stand it.

I will be praying for him...and his family.

It's hard to understand why some have such burdens to carry.

patti

• katclaws_mo
    14 years ago

Dear God, this is heartbreaking. He just a baby. No one should ever ever ever have to go thru this. Just no words. Praying for Bradley & his family for peace, comfort, acceptance for whatever is to be. May they have the time to make those happy, lasting memories for their little boy & their family.

• golddust
    14 years ago

I have experienced this much sadness and seek to avoid it BUT when it comes, we must embrace grace. Everyone has pulled so hard. He has been in my every hour of thought and prayer. But God is asking more of us. I have walked your path. He knows more than we do.

• caroline94535
    14 years ago

((((Bradley and his family)))) are in my prayers.

• sable_ca
    14 years ago

Bradley's story is so unbearably sad. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are going up for him and his family.

• Mystical Manns
    14 years ago

I've been praying for Bradley, his family and his medical team ... his whole situation is so very sad. This poor little guy has just been through hell and he's never really gotten the chance to just be a little boy!

His family seems to have a strong faith, this is so necessary to copy with the unfairness of life.

• donna_oh
    14 years ago

Keeping little Bradley & family in my prayers!

Donna (^_^)

• grittymitts
    14 years ago

Dear GOD please hold this precious little child and his devastated family close. They so need the massive courage, strength and hope only YOU can give. Help them through the endless hours and days of waiting.

Also praying you will give the miracle needed to save this beloved baby boy.

• lindaohnowga
    14 years ago

Praying this is only an infection that can be cleared up so surgery can be done. This is just heartbreaking. I get their updates via email daily and pray daily.

• williamsburgjane
    14 years ago

Sending prayers and warm hugs for Bradley and his family. I was so hoping as was everyone else that this surgery would bring good news.

• des_arc_ya_ya
    14 years ago

((Bradley and family)) What a heavy load for a family and one little boy to bear.

• dollydolots
    14 years ago

Sending prayers for Bradley and his family

Dolly

• sandiefl
    14 years ago

Sending my prayers for a miracle, and for strength for the family for whatever comes.

• lindyluwho
    14 years ago

This is so terribly sad. Hoping for a miracle.

Linda

• golddust
    14 years ago

I am praying for strength in the family. Strength is what is needed just now. I've followed their struggle and totally relate. We buried an 11 month old... Peace, growth and strength will become yours.