SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
buzzy0

need opinion on this kitchen remodel

15 years ago

We have already picked out the colors and layout of our granite/cabinets with our cabinet maker. I have having second thoughts about the color scheme for the cabinets above the cooktop. (it will have large corbels and a shelf along with cabinets above that open) We have a center island that we are keeping the Black Galaxy granite that we already have and wanted to use the light color wood for the wood part of the center island. The remainder of the cabinets would be the darker color with the Pegasus granite for the other counter tops. We tried to make the mantel area incorporate both colors and the cabinet maker helped us by saying the cabinet part would be the lighter color wood matching the center island but we would incorporate the darker color by having the corbels, the mantel shelve and the crown molding be darker. I am just second guessing that decision and was thinking maybe that whole area should be light or dark, not both. I am trying to figure out how to post a picture so I will attempt that next...

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz