SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mitri89

Which sink do you think would go best in our kitchen?

mitri89
14 years ago

I am torn between a Ticor S112 and a Blanco Super Single Silgranit in Anthracite. I thought maybe if I posted some pics of our kitchen in progress along with some of our other choices that someone with "vision" would be able to "see" what might look the best.:-)

Cabinets are maple and will be painted soft white with light brown glazing in the details/grooves. There is an island too that's not in place yet.

Floors are oak and will be stained medium darkness.

Hardware and lighting will be ORB

Countertops will be a light granite like Giallo Ornamental, Santa Cecelia Light, or NVG. Have to finalize slab choices next week.

Appliances are SS

Danze Opulence Faucets(2 sinks and pot filler)

Wall paint is going to be SW Whole Wheat(a warm golden tan color)

Backsplash is creamy beige tumbled marble 3x6 subway tiles, and thinking of doing beadboard backsplash at baking center to kind of tie in with beadboard trim on island.

Island still wrapped in plastic, will have a prep sink in one corner and will have bun feet. Beadboard trim on seating end as well as inside open arched shelf.

Main sink area

Baking center - they built out the lower section and gave me a 15" deep upper here to give our full depth fridge a more built in look. The countertop will be a few inches deeper for extra room to roll out dough, etc. Thinking of doing beadboard backsplash here.

Hardware

Faucets - I'm still open to ORB but am leaning towards SS finish

Main sink

For island

Pot filler

If you made it this far and can offer some insight I'd be grateful! Thanks.;-)

Comments (32)