SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19709659

Day 3 - Box Challenge (charity, recycle or garbage)

User
13 years ago

Good Morning Everyone!

Day 3 of our challenge to motivate each other to tackle those nagging boxes, clutter corners, surface clutter areas, mysterious closets, past my interest stuff - liberate ourselves.

We don't need that heavy feeling in our homes. Yes it's January - so what. Stuck indoors and bored? Put on your dancing shoes cause we're going to rock today. Turn up that radio and roll up your sleeves.

January is a wonderful month to clear space. As I've heard so far folk are discovering stuff they have forgotten about, sharing good items with others and feeling better.

Think about it - who needs cabin fever with all this wacky weather. Keep an upper chin and positive. Do the work now and you'll be way ahead to enjoy the warmer months.

Are you tired of sneezing, having road maps for eyeballs from dust that you can't find - oh it's there. Are you paying taxes on areas you can no longer use in your home? Are you becoming squished into your apartment, condo? Do you feel helpless and overwhelmed?

Have I got a deal for you - I'm not asking anyone to move mountains this week. Not at all. Even if you are not 100 percent you could still manage some happy tunes and a box to sort. That's all - just one box, a bag. You'll be one box ahead than just sitting there thinking about it.

Are you bored, shut inside? You may be surprised at what you find. So many people are having tough times - maybe your excess would help someone in need? Women's shelters, senior care facilities can always use spare clothing for those in care with only government support. Is that actually unusable garbage hiding under there? Why keep it?

Let's have an adventure today. Just one box. That's all. By the end of the week you may be quite surprised. Pleased with yourself.

C'mon - join our merry band. Let's take the challenge. I promise you'll be ahead of the game.

Tally Hooooooooooo!

Peggy

Comments (12)