SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carla35_gw

Facebook Help- New Timeline

carla35
12 years ago

I need help. I am trying to set up my new timeline page on facebook and I can't seem to be able to "add my cover" correctly. (That's the main picture on the top).

When I click on the icon to add my cover picture, it just changes from white to blue and back again. I tried adding it when I am reviewing the tutorial, but I am only given the option of a few pictures (non of which I am in) and even when I choose one, it doesn't seem to "take" correctly... it still is asking for my picture and I had to totally delete the picture to get it off there.

I would think there should be an option of set picture to "cover" like there is for the profile pic, but I can't find anything like that.

I had my family look at it too and no one here can figure it out. I must be totally missing something. I read the directions/help section... but I am just not able to get at my pictures or am given an option to put a picture (or even download one) in the "cover" picture area. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022