SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakeguy35

Red Soup, Cheese Sanwich, Big Chocolate Cookie, Smokin'....

lakeguy35
11 years ago

Hey there all y'all!! Old friends and new members/posters. Life has been a challenge as of late so I've been MIA....I'll fill ya in on conversations tomorrow. Spent a great weekend with Allye the weekend before last and wanted to share it with all y'all. Can't believe she is already two and a half years old. Yikes !!!

She wanted Red Soup, Cheese Sandwich, Milk and a Big Chocolate Cookie for dinner. How could I say no???

Mmmm, it's good Uncle David.

She wasn't all that interested in baking cookies but I still made them while she played on her computer, chased the dogs around, and counted fish in the aquarium....not to forget Dora The Explorer.

Great Grandma's Blackeyed Susans.....she always used Brach's Milk Chocolate Stars back in the 60's and 70's, I got lucky and found some Dark Chocolate Stars last December. The famous Kisses have been our replacement for the most part now.

My sister and several of her friends organized a fundraiser for a friend that was killed in a freak accident a couple of months ago. I and several others helped supply the meat, the ladies took care of sides and dessert. Ribs, sausage, pork butt, and a hunk of bologna out of the smoker.

It was a great weekend with my little pal, her older sister joined us after a sleepover with a friend but didn't want a picture taken cuz here hair looked like carp.....LOL! Remember that one from Weed? She sure is growing up and turning into a young lady now.

Hope everyone is doing okay and I still love this place even though I've not been around much lately. Great people, recipes, and fun site/forum for sure!!!!

David

Comments (13)