SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sleeperblues

Lynn D I have to thank you

sleeperblues
13 years ago

for the link to the George Stella sight. It is amazing! What an inspiration he is, and certainly he and his family is proof that low carb works. I love his philosophy, it's so practical and down to earth. I found one of his cookbooks on ebay and started reading it last night and love that he uses mostly things that I have. Can't wait to try some of his cheesecakes.

I have to say I am really optimistic about this new way of life. I won't even say diet, because I am not deprived in the least. I have probably been eating 1500-1700 cals a day, and exercising off at least 500. But the best thing is I'M NOT HUNGRY!! Watching tv at night was my downfall, with constantly running to the pantry for something crunchy to munch on. I am on day 6 now and have not had one bite of a "forbidden" carb. Best thing is I feel as if I could do this forever. Maybe now I'll finally get to where I want to be.

Thanks again to you and everyone who gave me such good advice regarding low-carb. I still have lots of reading to do.

Comments (11)