SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Mommy is still sore but no more gall bladder, Peyton has to wait

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Well After calling the nurse at the surgeon's office and finding out most of the things I did to start the day were wrong. And was told only bland food, sleep, sleep and more sleep, no lifting, no climbing stairs, um no climbing on ladders to hang things and bringing laundry up and down 2 flights of steps. I knew I was in trouble when I called and was told no activity, you should see my black,red, pink and purple stomach. SO taking it easy toda.

Peyton has had a 100 degree temp for 3 days, coughing and runny nose so they want to wait 2 weeks for her to get over what ever she has so she will be up for surgery. I am thankful bucause I really didn't think I would feel this bad, and there is no way I could carry her or even hold her at the hopsital. Rhiannon is lonely so I am going to bring her here for the afternoon and have mom brin Hudson (I have been pumping but haven't breast fed since Saturday) He weighs in at 10 pounds and basically eats,sleeps, and poops, ...Wait that was the idvice I was given lol.

Sore Stacie

but still gallbladderless stacie

Comments (7)