SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
db0916

Advice needed on Marriage

db0916
16 years ago

I have never posted on this site before but I have been a lurker. I think the advice that is given is outstanding and I wanted to see what you all thought of my problem.

My husband has been traveling overseas for his job since January. For the last 3 months he has been traveling with a women(from the states)and another man (from the states).

Their recent project is in Spain and they work 2 weeks there and come home for 2 weeks. While there my husband and this woman spend breakfast,lunch,dinner,drinks and weekend outings together. The other man does not socialize with them even though they invite him. They think he is strange for wanting to be alone all the time. I told my husband I think it is strange that he spends so much time with this women. He doesn't think so.

He says they keep each other company-there is nothing to do when not working-you don't know what it is like being in a strange country. He says they are like brother and sister and they have a lot in common. They have shared some sibling history. I feel that personal life and work should not mix. He doesn't see it that way. He told me if I shared personal information with people maybe I would have more friends. He told me if I met her I would like her and she is a very nice person.

What do you think? Does this sound like it could lead to something? Am i over reacting?

Comments (27)