SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caliloo_gw

Non-stick cookware - have you seen this one?

caliloo
12 years ago

Bon Appetit raved about this pan in the latest issue. Says it is not only truly non-stick for eggs, etc but you can crank it up to high heat and get a decent sear on a piece of meat. Now here is where I pause.... it is made in China. I am eschewing products made in China whenever possible.

Has anyone actually cooked on one of these? I imagine it is simialr to a LC in that it is ceramic coated... which allows for the beautiful range of colors and should wear pretty well.

"Our beautiful "Aeternum" line of cookware combines a beautiful design with modern eco friendly cooking technology for best results.

The eco friendly Aeternum cookware line is free of PFOA, free of PTFE and free of Cadmium.

The interior features a new "nano-ceramic" coating which is a water-based coating made of titanium and suspended silicate micro-particles (the main component of glass); one of the purest and most ecological materials in nature. This material resists scratches, abrasions and offers a smooth, compact and uniform surface that makes it easier to clean. The white color provides a unique and extraordinary cooking experience.

The base provides excellent thermal conductivity and guarantees optimum heat distribution resulting in less energy required to maintain desired cooking temperature. The also scratch resistant hi-temp silicone exterior makes this cookware easy to clean (recommended hand-wash only).

Our Aeternum cookware is suitable use on gas, electric, glass and ceramic stoves and is manufactured in China.

- available saute pans: (8",10.25" & 12")

- stain resistant white nonstick nano-ceramic interior

- allows excellent thermal conductivity

- eco friendly

- PFOA free, PTFE free, Cadmium free

- use with platic or wooden tools recommended.

- recommended hand-wash only. Warranty does not cover dish-washed products

- suitable for gas, electric, class and ceramic stoves (not suitable for induction)

- not oven safe

- manufactured in China"

Alexa

Here is a link that might be useful: Aeternum saute pan

Comments (2)