SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
junkyardgirl

Have you ever not known what you did wrong?

junkyardgirl
16 years ago

I went to log in to one of my favorite forums today, and couldn't, so I figured there was a glitch, so I re-registered, and wrote the admin and said I hoped I had not done anything wrong. I went back to my mailbox, and there was an approval, so I figured everything was o.k. When I went to log in, it said I was BANNED and to contact the admin to find out why!!!

I am so shocked! I cannot imagine what I did to get banned, unless it was talking about my new website, which is the same topic as the board. I had just talked to the admin, and she said she was going to add a link to her links page for my new site, so I am really stumped. I wrote her again, asking why I was banned, but haven't heard anything.

Why do people do things like that? I remember when GW was like that. If you breathed wrong, you got banned! It was so nice when it was sold, because everyone who had been banned previously had their memberships restored, and there was jubilation all around.

I used to run a forum, and I hated having to ban people, and only did it to the worst ones, like the spammers, and the ones who were harrassing people, or using foul language. I just think sometimes people go power mad when they get a place of their own, don't you?

Anyway, I'm very sad tonight, because now I can't talk to my friends there anymore, and they were so nice. I was depressed anyway, so this just makes it worse.

Comments (4)