SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stephmc72_gw

My first experience with a sick (literally) child...

stephmc72
15 years ago

Grants been pretty lucky in that he's never really been sick other than a few mild colds, which really dont seem to affect him much. Until now...

Last night, he woke up at 1:30am and was up for over 3 hours. He was restless and just wide awake but not acting like he didnt feel good. Finally at 4:45 he was asleep and I went back to bed. About 50 minutes later, he was crying in his room. I went in there and he had major diarrhea. I got him cleaned up and we got up. He drank some milk and proceeded to throw up twice. He took a bath, then acted fine for awhile and went to sleep at 9:45 and slept for a little over 3 hours (I napped too!). When he got up, he seemed fine so we went to get him some Pedialyte. On the way home, he threw up in the car, all over himself and carseat. WHAT A MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After we got home, he layed around for awhile then was fine for a couple hours til this evening when he got really whiney again. He went to bed early tonight but I'm sure he'll wake up in the night. I just really really hope he doesnt wake up throwing up.

Poor little guy!! I feel so bad for him, he gets scared when he throws up like that. I hope I dont get it (Brents been sick too). I really don't need to be sick right now.

So this was my first experience with all this...I just felt so bad for him.

Comments (30)