SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mariposatraicionera

I'm so upset

And it's not because of the item, but sentimental value attached to it.

On Friday I went up to the hospital to visit my sister who was receiving her second round of a 48 hour chemo treatment. One of our friends (Judy) has been kind enough to visit often and has helped sis out so much, that I wanted to repay her somehow. It was Judy's birthday and I told sis that I would buy her a gift, cards and balloons, bring up a cake and some drinks and we'd have a mini-party in the room. Of course I had to take my digital camera as well for pics. On my way out of the hospital, I used the public bathroom on the cancer floor and FORGOT THE CAMERA. I felt sick in the stomach when I realised what I had done on Saturday morning, and immediately called the hospital. They said someone had indeed found the camera and brought it to the nurses station, but she wouldn't leave it with them. She said she was taking it to 'lost and found.' I felt relieved when I got this news, but today I spoke with the woman at 'lost and found' and she said the camera was never turned in.

How can someone do this? I don't mind losing the camera, but those pics of my sister and Judy mean a lot to me :-(.

I could never do something like that.

Comments (14)