SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tsuriss

need help with hvac lennox vs.trane

tsuriss
15 years ago

I need help to find out which system is better, because there is a limited information I could find on net. I have a townhouse apprx.2200sq.f. Currently i have a 2.5ton Lennox Quite Whisper system which has never gave me any problems since I bought this house.( 5 years ago.) Since the unit from 1992, I was thinking of replacing it. My system located on the second floor in the closet and its pretty quite. I had about 7 proposals from different HVAC companies that each and every one of them is stearing me towards the brand of HVAC that they carry.I picked 2 companies that have been in business for over 20 years with good feedbacks. One of them is offering LENNOX 3 ton, furnace G-60 one stage 80% and XC-15 (up to 16 seer)signature series for $5500.00 with 2 years warranty on labor. The other one is offering TRANE system 2.5 ton, 2 stage V blower 80%( i think its XV80) and XL15i ( up to up 16 seer) for $5800. 5 years warranty on labor. Cant figure out which system is better to go with. Please help.

THANKS

Comments (6)