one year on the 22nd of December

fmartell

For my very handsome nephew, who lost his life on a very blissful early morning a year ago. His father misses him terribly and an Aunt who feels his fathers pain. May God take care of you and may you be at peace.

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bowdoin514

May God take care of all of you. He is taking care of your handsome nephew, although it probably does not anyways near describe the pain you all are feeling. Anniversaries are always tough as I well know. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as this time approaches...may your strength be much. Hugs.
Emma in PA

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dawn2dusk

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your nephew. Grieving is something we don't get over, but rather go through. The approaching anniversary plus the holidays brings us back more deeply to the pain of the loss. It's even more difficult when the loss is a young life which had so much potential. Blessings to you and your family.
Jane

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Monthly Home Checklists December Checklist for a Smooth-Running Home
It's time to add weather stripping, plan for holiday home safety, consider backup heating, check your emergency kits and more
Full Story
Events Preview Some Captivating Art in This Year’s London Design Festival
The Victoria and Albert Museum’s LDF exhibits are about reflection, wearable art, tiny insects and lots of Swarovski crystals
Full Story
Decluttering Your Clutter-Clearing Plan for the New Year
Tackle these tasks month by month for a decluttering strategy that will really pay off
Full Story