SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

Pics of The 22nd Annual Southern California Spring Garden Show..

Hello Everyone...

The flower show was so much fun....especially meeting some of the forums members who are so fortunate to live out in California!! Lucky people... LOL

Here are some of the pics from the show...

It doesnt even come close to the feel of the flower show...three different levels of beautiful Cactus and Succulents..Bonsai, Orchids, Plumeria etc...

The special treat was having breakfast with all of you..

Bill is such a great guy...

Thank you Bill for everything that you did for hubby and I

Having Bud Guillot as a "special guest" for breakfast was so enjoyable...He is a very kind, warm and very interesting gentleman..I could have listened to his stories all day long and then some!!!

Thank you all for meeting at Ruby's...

Hopefully we can do it again next year... LOL..i can hear what my DH would say about that!! LOL...

What would we do without the "Photographer?....LOL"

Take care everyone...i wanted to post the pic of the group...but i will wait to touch base with everyone first...just to make sure it's ok...

{{gwi:1168509}}

{{gwi:1168511}}

{{gwi:1168513}}

{{gwi:1168514}}

{{gwi:1168515}}

{{gwi:1168516}}

{{gwi:1168517}}

{{gwi:1168518}}

{{gwi:1168519}}

{{gwi:1168520}}

{{gwi:1168521}}

{{gwi:1168523}}

Thanks for everything Bill...We had such a great time with you and your lovely wife...tell her hello again for me and im ready for another glass of her favorite red!! lol...

Thanks again to all of the forum members that could join us for breakfast...you all are so much fun to be around...Please share some of the names of what you all ended up with..

Iso...yes my bags were packed..I'm surprised the airline didnt charge me extra..LOL!

Bud..just in case you might read this....It was a pleasure to meet you...we were so fortunate to have you join us for breakfast especially on the same day 67 years ago..

I am thrilled to have the opportunity to meet one of our finest Veterans from WWII I am so proud of you and all of the military men and women that serve and protect us everyday..that you so much for all of your scarifices....

THANK YOU!!

Take care everyone...

Laura in VB

Comments (3)