SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
barb_64

The loss of my son.....

barb_64
16 years ago

I had lost my son on December 10th this year. I had recieved that dreaded call at 4:40 am, it was my daughter. Telling me to get to the hospital it was Chris. He has head injuries. That is the worst call any parent can get. Chris is my first and only son. There are stories about what happened. There are now only 3 people who know what happened.....The driver, the other boy and God.

Anyways, when I went to the ICU in the emergency room...there was my son....Blood dripping out of his left ear. OMG...How could this happen to my son. The doctors and nurses tried everything to help my son. They had done brain tests on him to see if any response...THERE WERE NONE !! I pleaded with him and God to help him. The doctors has pronounced him brain dead on December 10th. We took him off of the resperator on Dec 11th and donated his organs thru the GIFT OF LIFE. I know people dont think of things like this. But, it happens....what would you do if it was your family needing an organ. I just look at it this way....My son may not be alive, but, he is alive helping other people with his organs/tissues. Its up to you to help other strangers. I know that nite.....WE MADE 5 STRANGERS CHRISTMAS !! But, he can help up to 52 people with other things. I just cant wait to meet these people that we had helped.....I just have to be strong for my 2 girls !!!

IF ANYONE ELSE HAS STORIES TO TELL ME PLEASE EMAIL ME country_gal48173@yahoo.com

Thank you and God Bless

Barb Bass

Comments (20)

Sponsored