Trader Joe Cherries and Cherry pie
18 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (19)
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
Related Discussions
EMERGENCY! Need Trader Joe's shopping list Quick!
Comments (13)Lowspark, here is a compilation I made from an old thread, edited according to what I was interested in... eggplant dip vanillas Pomegranite White Tea Macadamias and Pecans General Tso's Stir Fry Sauce~it's like a spicy BBQ sauce.. Youngs Double Chocolate Stout pistachios with chile and lemon - or lime TJ's Roasted Red Pepper Spread Tagine Sauce. I brown/sear a package of chicken thighs (6), dump in the sauce, cover it and simmer on lowest for 30-40 minutes. 5-10 minutes before the end time, throw in a few slices of lemon and some extra olives. Two Buck Chuck wines Spanish Rice mix Sprouted grain bread(low carb-high fiber) Sun dried tomatoes Herb salad blend A flourless chocolate cake, can't remember the name, look in the freezer creamy pasta proscutto sauce. To die for! The French truffles in the brown pyramid shaped box with gold writing. vanilla bean paste. Seasoned rack of lamb (frozen) chile lemon or lime pistachios chicken sausage with spinach and asagio. Giving them a quick saute in the pan with some white wine is a super easy meal! dried cinnamon apples pizza sauce .99 marinara. Spicey hummus Dijon mustard Martinelli extra virgin oil Little square bottle balsamic vinegar Carr's lemon ginger cookies granola potstickers Il Fornaio bread - not fully cooked Olives butter almond thins italian villa grapefruit soda Italian wafer cookies that were layered with hazelnut cream and chocolate, Pretzel Slims. They are thin, cracker-like, pretzels. cashews (world's biggest!) sprouted flourless whole wheat berry bread. Good Earth sweet and spicy herb tea. Balela, Balela the Balela(chick pea chicken pierogies. Quiche Thai Lemon-grass Chicken Bowl chicken pie. fresh pizza dough with herbs, fresh pizza sauce, 4 Italian cheese blend vanilla Almond oats cereal. thai yellow curry sauce in bottle. vegetable pizza with artichokes. orange manderin chicken in freezer coconut shrimp, baby spinich with bluecheese, pecans, cranberries, and rasberry vinegerete, all in one bag Cream Line plain yogurt! white balsamic vinegar Eggplant Garlic spread Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper soup in a box Soy and Flax tortilla chips Whole wheat pita (the best in our area) Dried fruits and nuts and trail mixes Snapea Crisps - the kids love Ak-Amok whole wheat crackers Turkey lunch meat - all natural w/o nitrates Tofu (99 cents!) Mango sauce (like applesauce but out of mango) Meyer lemons!...See MoreTrader Joe's
Comments (28)debnj3, The Wegman's near me in Manalapan is in an uproar right now. They have managed to spend at least 3 weeks, at this point, to rearrange just about EVERY SINGLE AISLE in the store. There are people with yellow T-shirts and lists attempted to assist shoppers in finding where everything has gone ...and not particularly successfully, either. The prices on nuts and "grains" (couscous, quinoa, etc) are much cheaper in TJs than Wegmans, but I do find Wegman's prices are lower than most of the other local markets. The Pathmark nearest me in Marlboro closed in October. I heard about the Top Tomato today, too. I have one near me in Freehold, but I haven't been impressed with their veggies and fruits. I actually like Livotis, on 34 in Aberdeen, for fruits, veggies and herbs. Sushipup - the LS organic red pepper and tomato soup is wonderful, too. Helene...See MoreHelp with Trader Joe's ???
Comments (17)I love Trader Joe's! It's become my favorite grocery store. I like that it's cheap, there are many vegetarian options and I'm not afraid to waste money trying things because I trust the quality. I'm guilty of using their frozen rice! It is a time saver for me in a lot of ways. I live alone and work a lot so if I come home famished and tired, I can make a healthy dinner in about 5 minutes by microwaving their brown rice and some vegetables. Not gourmet by any stretch but cheap, easy and healthier than ordering in pizza! It's actually not bad either. I've had the brown rice and the jasmine and both are similar in quality to rice that I've cooked myself. And yes, I know it's very easy to cook rice but there are days where it's just too much effort to boil water. :P I also really like the veggie pot-stickers with the Gyoza dipping sauce. The General Tso sauce is good too. The frozen roasted corn is good. Their big bars of chocolate are really well priced and I use them for holiday candy making. The nuts are the cheapest I've seen in any store around here. The Tomato Basil Marinara jarred pasta sauce is hands down the best jarred sauce I've ever had, close to Rao's for me. And it's only $1.79. Not the organic one but the one with the red label. It's great as a base to doctor up as well. One thing I didn't like was the yeast packets. I tried to make pastry that I've done many times before but the yeast was completely dead. I tried each of the packets and none of them bubbled at all. Maybe it was just a bad batch that I got but I won't buy it from there again....See MoreTrader Joe's Best By dates.........................
Comments (18)Olychick, that's a good example of what they do. The other day I bought one of those plastic containers of cherry tomatoes. The checker noticed one of the corners was open, so he had someone get me another one. He then put both containers of tomatoes in my bag and charged me for one. One of my favorite TJ stories was with my stepfather. He was elderly and realized he'd left home without his wallet as they were bagging his groceries. He just had one bag but it was full. The checker told him not to worry and to take the groceries. My mom went the next day to pay for them, and they wouldn't let her. I started shopping there in the late 70's when their one and only store was here in Pasadena. Lots of years of great service!...See More- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 18 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
Related Stories

FALL AND THANKSGIVINGYour Guide for a Simpler Thanksgiving
Ease the stress of hosting the big day with these tips
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGYour Guide to a Sparkling Clean Kitchen
Tackle food messes with this comprehensive collection of targeted and tested cleaning methods
Full Story
HEALTHY HOME12 Ways to Set Up Your Kitchen for Healthy Eating
Making smart food choices is easier when your kitchen is part of your support team
Full Story
KITCHEN STYLESYour Guide to a Craftsman-Style Kitchen
Natural woods, earthy hues, artful lighting and handcrafted details give these rooms a warm, comfortable vibe
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSWhy I Chose Quartz Countertops in My Kitchen Remodel
Budget, style and family needs all were taken into account in this important design decision
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS7 Low-Maintenance Countertops for Your Dream Kitchen
Fingerprints, stains, resealing requirements ... who needs ’em? These countertop materials look great with little effort
Full Story
ORGANIZINGHow to Organize Your Kitchen Dishes and Glassware
Follow these steps to straighten up your kitchen cabinets and shelves so they’re a pleasure to use
Full Story
COLOR6 Ways to Use Pumpkin Spice in Your Decor
Add a dollop of this harvest hue to your home to get ready for fall
Full Story
CLEANINGThe 8 Germiest Places in Your Kitchen
Learn the top hot spots for bacteria in your kitchen and what to do about them
Full Story
FATHER’S DAYWhat Parts of Your Home Make You Think of Dad?
Did you inherit his favorite armchair? Learn to play on his piano? We want your stories for Father’s Day
Full Story
savvy blackbird