SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lddesign65_gw

Missing my family who passed away

Lddesign65
11 years ago

In the past 5 years I have lost first my Grandfather then my Aunt, Step-dad, Grandmother, uncle then in February 2010 I lost my best friend, my mom. I still can not get through a day without crying because I miss her so much. Then on July 1st I got a call telling me to come home that my brother was in the hospital, I moved to another state to live by my mom. The day the moving truck got to my new house my mom passed away.. I go home right away to see my brother. The day I get there I am told by my family that he only had 3 days to live and that he was very sick, he passed away on July 4th, I miss him so much. My mom was only 67 and my brother was 50. I do not know what to do anymore...I feel like I am loosing my mind. I miss my family but I feel when my mom died that I died with her. I also filed for a divorce in 1999 and was finalized until 2008, the many many years of back and forth into court killed me mentally. Then in April of 2010 I go remarried. Just one week ago I found out that my husband cheated on my just before we got married and again after we got married. Why, why is this all happening. How can a person deal with this much pain and loss. What am I to do? If anyone has any suggestions on how to move on in my life and try and mend my heart please let me know. Thank you so much for reading this.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH