SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosepetal2

remember my friend from work who passed away in Jun

rosepetal2
12 years ago

Her daughter Rach (who also worked with us) is really struggling with her death. She has finally gone back to work part time but is looking for other employment. All she can remember is seeing her Mom having a massive heart attack up by the registers where we work everyday.

Marg (friend who passed) has had a partner for the past 2 years or so. He was a recovering alcoholic. The night she was put on life support he started drinking and saying he couldn't live without her. Rach went to the house and had a long talk with him and threw out all the booze. Since Marg's death he has moved back to where he was from about 50 miles away. The other day he texted Rach that he wanted to die and had taken a hand full of pills. She got on the phone with him asap. I don't know what the outcome of that was (I'm in USA on vacation now and Rach is still in UK) a friend from work e-mailed me this information yesterday.

I know Rach will try to support her mom's partner but the poor girl has had enough heartache and shouldn't have to deal with him not being able to cope because she is struggling so much herself. I want to send her a nice card but I don't know what to say to her. I know Marg would be furious with her partner for putting this on Rach.

Diane

Comments (5)