SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flower_fairy09

Feel so helpless...anyone ever go through this?

flower_fairy09
13 years ago

Don't know where to begin...but will try

My sister is mentally disable and her husband has got cancer.He is taking treatments but the type of cancer he has, he may have 6 months to live.My concern is my sister & what will happen to her.They are very poor & she can not pay all the bills after her husband passes....but I worry about her because she is prone to mental breakdowns & has to be hospitalized (this has gone on for years with her).I feel that she will have another 'breakdown' when her husband DOES die and she will have to be put in an institution....I feel so helpless altho I help her in anyway I can.My money situation is also as bad so I'm limited as far as helping with her bills...my younger sister keeps saying not to 'cross that bridge till we have to' but how can I NOT worry?

I have talked to my husband about my concerns & ask him if she could live with us and he has refused because of her mental condition.

I am so stressed I don't know what to do!

Any advise...or...just having someone respond will help me feel less alone . I have read peoples postings in here & I know that my burdens are minor in comparison to some...my heart goes out to each and every one of you that have an ache in your heart like mine.Thank you for any advise ...may God Bless you all

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville