SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
katydave_gw

15 days ago found husband with gunshot to head

katydave
17 years ago

It's been 15 days since I lost the love of my life. He was buried in debt and obviously saw no way out. I went to the store and when I returned he had laid down on our backyard lawn and put a 45 to his head and pulled the trigger.

He did it as neat as possible. He left all his insurance policies out on his home office table.

I have been alone most of the time since. My family had another tradgedy a few days after this happened. My neice (14 yrs. old) was diagnosed with Leukemia and is already undergoing Kemo treatments. So all my family is tending to her needs. Which I understand.

I have tried to contact counselors, having a hard time finding one. My husband left me over $102,000 in his credit card bills. I'm not on any of them.

I not only have been grieving the loss but I've had to deal with all this financial stuff.

He had three children from his previous marriage and they are all together at their Mom's house. They get flowers and cards, his mother gets cards and flowers. I feel like I am in this thing alone.

We were married 11 years, and were so very much in love.

I don't know what will happen to me. I've never lived alone. I was married 27 years before I met my Sweet Dave.

I feel as though my heart is truly broken, and I will never be right again.

Comments (9)

Sponsored