SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kksmama

Impossible dream? 3 year quest for the perfect family room

kksmama
17 years ago

Someone put me out of my misery!

I've needed family room furniture for 5 years, have been really looking (off and on) for 3 years. I can't take it ANY more and will buy something before Christmas.

What I want: a contemporary sectional or sofa/loveseat that is very good quality and has excellent fabric - either leather or crypton or something I can trust to stand up to 4 children and a dog. I'd really like for it to have recliners and be very comfortable. YES, I realize I'm asking for a lot since comfortable and good quality are typically NOT contemporary. What I'd REALLY like is if the cushion covers were all removable and washable denim that I could throw in a machine....that is the impossible dream.

I'm ready to compromise - it is just ridiculous that we are still sitting on that horrid futon! We're traveling over Thanksgiving, we can visit NC, and KY, on our way to and from PA (we live in FL). I'll pay up to $3,000 - more if I really have to.

Please have pity - all suggestions about stores, brands, etc. sincerely appreciated!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm