SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christin22_gw

When will the pain stop?

christin22
17 years ago

My mother past away 1yr 1/2 ago..and it still feels like it was yesterday. I found out when I was 17 that my mother had cancer. At that age it was alot to take in..especially just after my bestfriend tried to kill herself and my grandfather had just died. Thankfully we had almost three more years with her before the cancer took her life. She passed away when I was 20 on Oct. 1st of 2005, even though we knew what was going to happen I was never really ready and never got the chance to say the things I wanted to say. It wasn't easy for me after she died I went threw depression, lost my job, etc. We were really close and it felt like I lost my bestfriend. Now at the age of 22 I still find myself crying often and am sometimes depressed. Not many people realize it because I'm not the type of person that expresses my feelings to others. I don't know if it is normal to still feel this bad or if I haven't come to grips with something at this age. I'm sure this is perfectly normal but I just wanted some input. I dont want to feel like this anymore!

When will this pain stop?

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County